YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
The stretch FlexWeave upper combines a high tech performance with all day wearability.
Midfoot support cage creates stability for those heavy lifting days.
Increased responsive cushioning allows for better run-ability and overall comfort.
The NanoShell protects the midsole from the abuse absorbed at the gym.
An all new traction pattern and decoupled outsole allows for training on varied surfaces.
- Flexweave® woven textile upper provides resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
- Designed for: CrossFit workouts, cardio, lifting sessions
- Low-cut design for quicker foot transitions
- Midfoot cage for lightweight seamless support
- Polyurethane NanoShell protects the midsole from abrasion and helps support during heavy lifts
- Decoupled, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole allows for training on varied surfaces; Flex grooves for increased flexibility
- TPU heel clip adds rearfoot stability
Crossfit Nano 9s
These shoes are a bit extra wide which are great when lifting, they are comfortable and also light for anything while at the gym. Recommend these shoes for great comfort while jamming a good old AMRAP, Metcon or EMOM any day- also perfect and stable for lifting any weights
BEST CROSSFIT SHOE TO EVER EXIST
These are incredible to train in from doing Wods to rope climbs. The list is endless what they can do. I can't recommend these enough to anyone looking for an amazing training shoe. I do recommend sizing down half a size as they do run big in the toe box.
Superbly comfortable and functional.
Nano 9’s not only look good, but are extremely comfortable.
Toe box provides great comfort when lifting and squatting.
Even comfortable when you have to do those terrible CrossFit runs.
Great looking kicks
Love them! They feel very similar to Nano 5s... not cushioning or support, but great design and exactly what we need for CrossFit workouts
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS