YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
4% MORE FOREFOOT ENERGY RETURN COMPARED TO ULTRABOOST 21 WITH A COMPLETE 360° FEMALE FIT IMPROVEMENT
With the help of 1.2 million foot scans, we updated Ultraboost with a complete 360° female fit improvement. And we didn't stop there. We re-engineered the rubber outsole. We tested hundreds of prototypes. We kept going until we saw visible improvements in performance. The result? 4% more forefoot energy return, compared to Ultraboost 21 for women.
The adidas PRIMEKNIT upper includes a narrower heel fit, designed to avoid heel slip and blisters. You'll be riding on a BOOST midsole with a Linear Energy Push system.
The shoe's upper is made with yarn containing 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean.
- COMFORT TAILORED TO THE FEMALE FOOT Narrower heel fit & lower instep curve for a snug feeling, designed to avoid heel slip and blisters.
- SUPPORT BASED ON FEMALE BIOMECHANICS Newly refined outsole for softer cushioning and designed to help you say goodbye to overpronation.
- FROM PROBLEM TO PERFORMANCE This product is made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. Just one of the innovations that represent our commitment to help end plastic waste.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- Soft heel fit
- Linear Energy Push system
- BOOST midsole
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Better Rubber
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS