A REVO-lutionary Speed Rope has arrived!
The Revo Speed rope takes the hard work out of double unders thanks to its perfectly balanced handles and free spinning, efficient and smooth bearings.
The short 14cm handle is the perfect size for your hands at only 1.5cm in diameter and the 7cm of knurling on the handle ensures great grip even when you are in the sweatiest of metcons.
The rope is easily adjustable and simple to set up with no fiddling around.
The external dual axis bearing allows for a larger cable departure angle with less stress on the cable creating a more efficient rotation of the cable which means you do not have to work as hard whilst skipping.
You can let the Revo Speed Rope do the hard work for you, allowing you to use your double unders as a 'recovery' movement during a hard workout or shave time off your workout by moving the rope faster than a standard speed rope but keeping the balance and accuracy needed to skip efficiently.
The included microfibre bag is great for storing your Revo rope and transporting the rope in your gym bag.
- Efficient bearing and handle set up
- Extra long cable for even the tallest athletes
- A fixed swaged end and adjustable end
- The coated cable makes it suitable for rubber and non-abrasive surfaces
- High precision ball bearings ensure super fast and smooth rotation
- Includes microfibre bag for neat storage to increase cable life
Check out the full range of Speed Ropes
See also: The range of replacement cables to suit the Revo Speed Rope.