The Assassins are the latest generation knee sleeves from RockTape. The RockTape Assassin Knee Sleeves are your secret weapon to add more weight on your lifts and slashing seconds off your workouts.
High repetition movements such as squats and pistols during your workouts and heavy lifting sessions mean your knees take a huge impact.
Assassins can be used in a variety of sports and fitness pursuits, including: weightlifting, high-intensity interval training, obstacle course racing, running, cycling and other functional fitness endeavours.
When you are training hard, you need to ensure you have the quality support where it matters.
Longer in length delivering additional compression, warmth, stability and blood flow
- Super durable utilising the latest in stitching technology
- Protect the knee from abrasions during lunges or obstacle course racing
- SBR Neoprene - a higher grade and more durable (90% neoprene / 10% nylon)
- Provide VMO (vastus medialis oblique) support
- Stay put with a unique organic design, won’t slip down during activity
- Heat sealing seams ensure optimal comfort, tracking and a countered fit to your knee
- 4-way Lycra liner provides a softer feel and better breathability
- 12 Month Warranty
- Available in 2 Thicknesses - 5mm or 7mm
- Sold as a pair (two knee sleeves per package)
Do I select 5mm or 7mm?
5mm: Knee support that won’t greatly reduce your range of motion and mobility. Good for metabolic conditioning and general workouts.
7mm: A slightly more heavy-duty knee sleeve that delivers extra support for powerlifters, Olympic lifters, Strongmen, etc.
For sizing, measure the circumference of your leg around the centre of your patella.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
The WOD Life Tip: If you are on the edge of the sizes, we recommend you go up a size as the Knee Caps fit tighter than a Rehband knee sleeve.