YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
Social Media & Content Manager
At The WOD Life, our mission is to inspire active lives. The WOD Life is fixated on delivering a unique consumer experience across all brand touchpoints, seamlessly mixing both content and commerce to drive emotional connections in pursuit of an active lifestyle.
Our successful Marketing Team is looking for a Social Media Marketing & Content Manager to help support the growth of The WOD Life Group. The Social Media & Content Manager will work closely with our Marketing Manager, internal content team (photo and video) and external partners (vendors/suppliers/partners/athletes and ambassadors) to plan, collect and curate content to be consistently implemented across our marketing channels.
The Social Media & Content Manager's role will include:
- Establish, manage and own a Dropbox (or similar) of all marketing content.
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to monitor and contribute towards a marketing calendar (split out by channels) outlining what type of content will be published on which channel and when (example sales, promotions, inspiration, athletes etc).
- Work with vendors/suppliers/partners to gather relevant content to market products. Identify new releases, promotions, timelines and content required to implement.
- Work with internal team to plan and generate relevant content to market products. Build out content requirements, scope requests and calendar to ensure that content is generated in line with timelines and scheduled/published.
- Develop the Social Media Content Strategy informed by audience research, content trends and industry best practice.
- Work together with our Marketing Manager to select content, draft copy and schedule according to our calendar across the owned channels (Social, Email, Website etc).
- Work with management to analyse and identify high-performing content monthly (i.e. interaction, sales, click throughs) to inform future content briefs.
- Manage the generation of content with existing social influencers (athletes, ambassadors) and identify new "influencers/tastemakers" to grow brand and content. Establish framework (monthly requirements) with these influencers and ensure content is generated and scheduled.
- Ensure we maintain best practice across performance channels.
The successful candidate will:
- Live and breathe social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat).
- Be obsessed with the latest trends on all current and new social media platforms.
- Not only know how to post, but analyse and optimise content to drive engagement and brand interaction.
- Understand and be actively involved in the CrossFit and Functional Fitness community, knowing the difference between AMRAPs and EMOMs and dazzle us with your copywriting skills.
- Be organised,detail orientated and have proven project management skills to ensure that tasks get completed and on time.
- Has an active interest in growing an ecommerce business internationally
- Ability to work remote building strong connections both internally and externally
This is a part time role 15-20 hours per week that has the ability to step up into a full time role for a successful candidate.
Interested? Please send through a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS