YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
Step into your confidence. Designed using input from functional fitness athletes across the globe, the Adidas Dropset Trainers are made to tackle tough workouts.
A stiff heel adds stability as you lift, and a soft forefoot provides flexibility during high-intensity cardio. And because the gym is no place for distractions, the wide fit and a dual-density midsole keep feet comfortable so you can stay focused.
A member of the PRIMEGREEN range, the Dropset Trainers are made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one solution from Adidas to help end plastic waste.
- Wide fit
- Lace closure
- Textile upper
- Dual-density midsole
- Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- BREATHABLE MESH UPPER - Breathable comfort that is durable and can stand up to the demands of the weight room
- CUSTOMISED FIT - Additional lace loops give each athlete a customisable fit that will lock them in
- MIDFOOT SUPPORT - TPU walls give support in the midfoot and enhance lockdown
- DUAL-DENSITY EVA MIDSOLE - Firm EVA compound in the heel maximises power transfer and stability during lifts like squats, the softer EVA in the forefoot makes sprints and agility work more comfortable
- MULTI-DIRECTION RUBBER OUTSOLE - Design to give the athlete grip in every direction, provides confident traction on all gym floor surfaces
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS