YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
Iconic running shoes made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
Take advantage of today. These running shoes use the latest innovations to keep you striding comfortably and confidently. BOOST delivers incredible energy return and instant comfort while an adidas PRIMEKNIT upper wraps the foot with a supportive fit that enhances every move. A Linear Energy Push system integrated with the outsole increases stability for extra responsiveness.
This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- CONTINENTAL RUBBER: A HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPOUND FROM THE WORLD-LEADING TYRE SUPPLIER PROVIDES SUPERIOR GRIP IN ALL WEATHER AND GROUND CONDITIONS.
- PRIMEBLUE: Primeblue is a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic.
- L.E.P.: The adidas Linear Energy Push increases midfoot & forefoot stiffness reducing the amount of energy exerted in every step.
- CONTINENTAL Natural Performance rubber: Better Rubber has less of an environmental impact as compared to traditional synthetic rubber that is made from fossil fuels
- CONTINENTAL Natural Performance rubber: Natural rubber is sourced from the latex that is tapped from rubber trees – a renewable resource
- BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
Please choose your item and size carefully, there are strictly no returns, exchanges or refunds on 'Final Sale' items unless the product is deemed damaged or faulty. If you believe your sale product qualifies, please see our returns page for more information
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS