YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
ICONIC RUNNING SHOES MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC.
A little extra push. The Ultraboost running shoes serve up comfort and responsiveness at every pace and distance. Designed specifically for women, this version comes with extra lugs on the outsole for a more centred transition. The adidas PRIMEKNIT upper includes foam around the heel to prevent blisters. You'll be riding on a BOOST midsole for endless energy, with a Linear Energy Push system for more responsiveness than ever before.
This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean. The other 50% of the yarn is recycled polyester.
- COMFORT TAILORED TO THE FEMALE FOOT Narrower heel fit & lower instep curve for a snug feeling, designed to avoid heel slip and blisters.
- SUPPORT BASED ON FEMALE BIOMECHANICS Newly refined outsole for softer cushioning and designed to help you say goodbye to overpronation.
- FROM PROBLEM TO PERFORMANCE This product is made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. Just one of the innovations that represent our commitment to help end plastic waste.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- Soft heel fit
- Linear Energy Push system
- BOOST midsole
- Weight: 289 g (size UK 5.5)
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Better Rubber
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
Please choose your item and size carefully, there are strictly no returns, exchanges or refunds on 'Final Sale' items unless the product is deemed damaged or faulty. If you believe your sale product qualifies, please see our returns page for more information
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS