YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
4% MORE FOREFOOT ENERGY RETURN COMPARED TO ULTRABOOST 21 WITH A COMPLETE 360° FEMALE FIT IMPROVEMENT
With the help of 1.2 million foot scans, we updated Ultraboost with a complete 360° female fit improvement. And we didn't stop there. We re-engineered the rubber outsole. We tested hundreds of prototypes. We kept going until we saw visible improvements in performance. The result? 4% more forefoot energy return, compared to Ultraboost 21 for women.
The adidas PRIMEKNIT upper includes a narrower heel fit, designed to avoid heel slip and blisters. You'll be riding on a BOOST midsole with a Linear Energy Push system.
The shoe's upper is made with yarn containing 50% Parley Ocean Plastic — reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean.
- COMFORT TAILORED TO THE FEMALE FOOT Narrower heel fit & lower instep curve for a snug feeling, designed to avoid heel slip and blisters.
- SUPPORT BASED ON FEMALE BIOMECHANICS Newly refined outsole for softer cushioning and designed to help you say goodbye to overpronation.
- FROM PROBLEM TO PERFORMANCE This product is made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. Just one of the innovations that represent our commitment to help end plastic waste.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas PRIMEKNIT textile upper
- Soft heel fit
- Linear Energy Push system
- BOOST midsole
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Better Rubber
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
Please choose your item and size carefully, there are strictly no returns, exchanges or refunds on 'Final Sale' items unless the product is deemed damaged or faulty. If you believe your sale product qualifies, please see our returns page for more information
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS