Keep your calves warm and your shins protected during workouts, Olympic Lifting, Box Jumps and Rope Climbs with the Rehband RX Shin & Calf Supports.
Providing optimal compression, Rehband delivers the highest quality shin and calf support, which is anatomically shaped to your leg ensuring pain is relieved in comfort.
How does the Rehband Shin & Calf Support help a Functional Fitness Athlete?
- Provides optimal compression and warmth for your shin and calves to avoid injury
- Prevents friction on your shins caused by barbell in Olympic Lifting and Metcons
- Delivers a layer of protection against nasty burns from rope climbs
- Assists athletes recovering from inflammation, muscle ruptures or prior injuries
- All in comfort that doesn't limit your range of motion
Who is the Rehband Shin & Calf Support suited to?
- Athletes requiring additional support, compression and protection
- Athletes seeking pain relief from inflammation, shin splits, periostalgia and other leg conditions.
- Sold Individually
- 5mm thickness
- Fits comfortably below the knee & above the ankle
- Features adjustable hook & loop fasteners for individual fit
- Anatomically shaped to provide a unique, custom, individual fit.
Note: For a firmer, tighter fit we recommend a size smaller.
A printable TWL Ruler is available to be downloaded here.
How do I measure my size?
- Keep your knee slightly bent, about 30 degrees
- Measure the circumference (cms) around the widest part of your calf.
Check out the full range from Rehband