YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
Developed with passionate weightlifters, the TWL Everyday Knee Sleeves have been carefully designed to be both functional and practical.
Featuring a number of improvements on traditional knee sleeves you may have used in the past you will be thinking 'how has nobody thought of this before?'
Designed to provide compression, support and warmth to the knees, the TWL Everyday Knee Sleeves can reduce knee pain, promote blood flow and reduce the strain on your knees giving you a bounce out of the bottom of your squat assisting with heavier lifts.
- Anatomical fit with a 4 piece design for comfort and maximum support
- Two pull tabs to assist in getting the sleeves up your legs and into the correct position
- Compression to provide support and warmth
- Prevents strains and wear and tear on the knee joint during physical activity such as weightlifting,
- Coated with an antimicrobial and anti-stink nano spray to keep your sleeves smelling good.
- Contains a breathable mesh bag to keep your TWL Everyday sleeves together in your gym bag.
- Available in 5mm thickness only
- Hand wash in cold water
Material: neoprene material
The WOD Life Top Tip: If you are purchasing this item for a tighter competition fit we recommend you select one size lower than our size chart suggests.
As part of our commitment to cutting out single use plastic at TWL, these knee sleeves will arrive in a reusable mesh bag. We recommend keeping this bag and using it to keep your knee sleeves separate in your gym bag, keeping them together and easy to find.
Originally I got a medium and they were too big, and did a fabulously easy swap, no issues, great service. Got the small but they seem to run quite big and feel almost no different to the medium and don't hold in ace very well when exercising. Would recommended going perhaps 2 sizes down
Got the 5mm knee sleeves, good quality. Wasn’t sure if I needed them but they offer great support
Live in NZ - delivery was quicker than some NZ product
Great sleeves easy on and off
I have never tried knee sleeves and was keen to try the 7mm ones. Very comfy but still nice and snug and supportive. I have Osgood Schlatters in my left knee and often get bad knee pain in my first set of squats. This has prevented a lot of this pain and I only really feel it in my last sets. It also adds a bit of a bounce in the bottom of my squat too. I’m absolutely in love!!!
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS