YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
The fourth generation of our best-selling TWL Velcro Weightlifting Belt now includes a knurled metal 'TWL Strap Lock' and arrives with a zipped storage bag to keep your belt and weightlifting accessories organised.
The 'TWL Strap Lock' allows you to loosen the belt between sets without the inconvenience and time lost when fully removing your belt. This allows you to quickly move between a weightlifting and cardio movement.
The knurled TWL Strap Lock enhances the belt's strength, allowing the buckle to play a more prominent role in securing the belt and prolonging the life of the velcro and preventing slippage.
Unlike other brands that use a plastic version, the TWL Strap Lock is made of metal, making it more durable and resistant to snapping or breaking during heavy lifting or accidental impacts in the gym.
The included zipped storage bag protects the belt during transit, making it easy to store and transport. It also features a clip, allowing you to hang it on the outside of your gym bag or backpack for even greater convenience.
- A knurled metal TWL Strap Lock removes the reliance on velcro to secure the belt on heavy lifts
- 4 inch/100mm width (competition legal)
- Soft bound edges make the belt extremely comfortable to wear for long periods
- Flexible and durable closed-cell foam core
- Inspirational message on the inside of the belt
- TWL zipped storage bag included
- Velcro for patches. Check out our patches collection here.
TWL TOP TIPS:
- Measure around your waist with a flexible ruler or a piece of string.
- Do not use your pants size as a guide.
- Take into consideration that you will often suck in when tightening your belt.
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS