YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
Féroce Fitness' 30-Day meal plan is designed to help you find moderation and balance with your diet. Complete with delicious, simple recipes, weekly grocery list and a carefully constructed plan to follow, this meal plan will help you get the results you’re looking for!
Féroce focuses on the ABC’s of a healthy diet approach. Our Core Nutrition Principles revolve around:
- Adequacy – enough of each type of food
- Balance – not too much of any type of food; macronutrient balance
- Calorie control – not too many or too few calories
- Moderation – not too much fat, salt, or sugar
- Variety – as many different foods as possible (micros & vitamins)
Féroce Fitness believes that balance + sustainability = long lasting results
Who’s this for?
Féroce Fitness' meal plan is designed for those who:
- want to lose weight
- struggle with knowing what to eat, when and how much
- want more energy throughout the day
- struggle with snacking and/or satisfying their sweet tooth
- don’t want to have to track their foods
- need some structure to make life simpler
To keep things simple, you will have 2 meal plans to follow each week. One for the week days and one for the weekends. Féroce Fitness provides easy-to-follow recipes for their meals so all you have to think about is picking up what’s needed from the store and having it ready to eat for the day! Simplicity is key to being successful when you are trying to change something as engrained as your diet.
- Nutritional needs explanation
- Grocery lists
- 2 x meal plans / week
- Macronutrient breakdown for every meal
*Please note, Féroce Fitness' meal plan is not suitable for vegans, vegetarians or anyone with celiacs or dairy intolerance. The plan is based on a balanced macronutrient split of 40% Carbohydrates, 30% Protein and 30% Fat, equating to a total caloric intake of 1,600 calories per day. If you find you need more food, Féroce Fitness recommends making small incremental increases to your daily calorie intake – for most women, between 100-300 calories / day; for most men, between 300-500 calories per day. This can be done by increasing the quantities of ingredients in your meals.
- This product is a digital product, not a physical product that will be sent directly to the email address you input at the check out.
- Once you have completed the checkout, you will receive an email with download link
- Please check your junk mail before contacting us if you cannot locate the email.
- This product does not get sent through the post.
Do you offer refunds?
There are no refunds on our ebooks. All sales are final.
What if I placed an order but didn’t receive my eBook right away?
eBooks are sent out shortly after order is completed. Please be sure to check your Spam, Promotions, or Updates folder as sometimes the eBooks are sent there.
Please choose your item and size carefully, there are strictly no returns, exchanges or refunds on 'Final Sale' items unless the product is deemed damaged or faulty. If you believe your sale product qualifies, please see our returns page for more information
EASY 50 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS