YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
Posture Medic is specifically designed to help you overcome your poor postural habits and retrain your body to stand up straight with our easy Stretch - Strengthen - Stabilise program.
Using the Posture Medic for our short and simple 10 minute stretching and strengthening program can improve your range of motion and upper body strength. This can help you straighten up and stand tall naturally.
By wearing the Posture Medic as a dynamic brace, you can retrain your body to maintain the ideal position:
- head up
- straighter neck and back
- an open chest
- shoulders back and down
Most people feel the difference in just one use. We recommend that the Posture Medic needs to be worn for short periods of time initially to get used to the new posture. This is especially important for those with quite rounded posture as the changes will be more dramatic.
To choose the correct Posture Medic for you:
- Select the strength (Original or Plus) based on your current level of activity. Most people should start with the "Original Strength" and may then advance to the "Plus Strength" in time. Athletes or those attending the gym regularly could start with the "Plus Strength" immediately.
- Select the correct size, refer to size chart below
Our model wears size Large.
- 75% of the population should begin with the "Original Strength" before advancing to the "Plus Strength".
- Large individuals may require the "Plus Strength" regardless of activity level to better support the chest area.
- The sizing chart does not take into account body type. If your height and weight put you near the boundary of two different sizes on the chart, those that are “tall and thin” should choose the smaller size, whereas those who are “short and stocky” should choose the larger size.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS