YOUR CART IS EMPTY!
The magnetic Tiny Timer is the ultimate training accessory if you travel or train at home or outside the gym.
Developed by champion athlete James Newbury, the Tiny Timer is the handiest training tool you’ll ever have.
Gone are the days of using your phone as a stopwatch! This little unit is ideal for workouts on the go, in the garage, at the track, on the beach, on the driveway and in your local gym.
Tripod, charging cable and remote included!
- The magnetic mount means you can easily attach it to a rig, whiteboard or anything magnetic.
- A fully adjustable tripod allows you to balance it on any surface and adjust it so you can always see it.
- Only 21.5cm in length means it will fit in any gym bag or luggage.
- The included remote control means you can start your workout from over 30 feet away from the timer.
- Upto 12 hours use on a single charge and can be used whilst charging.
- USB charging port means you can charge it anywhere, perfect for athletes constantly on the move.
- Loud beeps to ensure you can hear it over music being played in a gym.
- Quartz timing ensure your workouts times are accurate.
Whats in the box:
- USB Charger
- Timer Mount
- Remote Control (2 x AAA Batteries not included)
- Instruction Manual
- Protective Cover Bag
- Count Up
- Count Down
- Stopwatch (100th Second)
- Tabata (20 on / 10 off)
- Fight Gone Bad
- Customisable intervals (Eg. EMOM, 45 on / 15off etc etc.)
21.5cm(W) x 2cm(D) x 5.5cm(H)
- This item cannot be sent using an express courier.
- We are unable to deliver this product to a PO Box or Parcel Locker.
- It also cannot be picked up by the customer from our HQ.
- It may take up to 2 business days once ordered to be despatched from the warehouse and a tracking number to be allocated to the order.
- Depending on your location, please allow 8-12 business days for delivery once despatched from the warehouse.
Instruction manual can be downloaded here.
EASY 100 DAY RETURN POLICY
SAME DAY DISPATCH AVAILABLE
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DAILY
BUY NOW. PAY LATER OPTIONS